MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU…..
£1,518.00 was raised from 75 MINUTE FUNK AND FLOW WITH DJ RICKSTAR
7.15PM-8.30PM THURSDAY 4TH MAY @ SOUTHEND BARNS.
80 fabulous yogis came together, flowed together and raised the roof off the barn all in aid of Dementia Support. Let’s do it again soon….
My dear friend Lucinda sadly lost her father to dementia. She and a fantastic group of local people who have been personally touched by dementia have created this much needed charity – DEMENTIA SUPPORT .
Dementia currently affects an estimated 850,000 people in the UK, and yet it is one of the most misunderstood and taboo illnesses affecting our population.
Dementia Support is raising much needed funds to open a hub in Chichester which will:
- Provide a centre of excellence to support people living with dementia
- Consolidate dementia services in the area into one location
- Be an integral part of the community
- Be a local charity for local people, supported, managed and funded by local people
- Offer training and education and become a beacon for best practice in the provision of dementia services
The Dementia Support vision is a society where dementia is wholly understood and accepted, enabling people living with dementia to be fully supported throughout the whole of their journey.
If you would like to learn more about Dementia Support click here.
If you couldn’t make the FUNK AND FLOW but would like to donate click the link below:
Thank you! xx