THE NPY / HOUSE OF YOGA 200 HOUR
Our trainings are designed with leadership in mind – to offer a platform for your growth in teaching, leadership and mastery. Whether you are new to teaching or looking to take your skills to new levels, our innovative programmes are designed to provide you with inspiration, education and personal transformation in body, mind and spirit. We are dedicated to creating new teachers and leaders in our community.
We are so excited to welcome you into the NPY and THoY’s 200HR (RYT) Teacher Training Programme, “ignite your passion”. We are honoured that you are considering offering us the opportunity to work with you to fulfill your professional and personal goals.
Our Teacher Training Programme is more than taking classes and attending the training sessions, we are here to support you anyway we can and our commitment to you doesn’t end after your certification.
Our objective is to help you take the rewarding step from student to teacher to a leader in the world. Teaching is a noble calling, it is a practical way to serve community at the most important levels of existence. To help people heal, feel and wake up from debilitating or limiting beliefs and lifestyles is an important contribution to humankind. If we pass on even a fraction of joy and satisfaction we have found through yoga, our Teacher Training Programmes will be a great blessing to you.
We can’t wait to start this journey with you.
Love NPY & THoY Facilitation Team.
I will be running a 200 Hour Certification TEACHER TRAINING in the Cowshed in conjunction with the House of Yoga’s expert teachers x3 and myself.
IT WILL BE THE MOST AMAZING TRAINING YOU HAVE EVER DONE IN YOUR LIFE… Just sayin!
- 24th September until 1st October – 8 days intensive (8am – 6pm)
- Thursday 4th October 9am – 12pm 3 hour
- Tuesday 9th October 9am – 12pm 3 hour
- Thursday 11th october 9am – 12pm 3 hour
- Thursday 18th 9am – 12pm 3 hour
- Tuesday 6th November 9am – 12pm 3 hour
- Thursday 8th November 9am – 12pm 3 hour
- 12th November until 19th November – 8 days intensive (8am – 6pm)
Investment: £2800 or early bird by 1st June £2600
Click here to apply
Our promise to you is personalized coaching, effective, detailed curriculum, and hands-on training that will leave you empowered as a teacher, leader and human being. If you do the work, you will be ready to teach upon your completion.
Whether you want to teach yoga or not – this program will be valuable to you as a practitioner, community member and person. We guarantee a lot of sweat, laughter and love.
NPY and THoY Facilitation team will be sharing with you their insights of the Baptiste methodology, the three themes of Baptiste Yoga, Asana (Power Vinyasa), Meditation and self-enquiry, and a whole lot more!
AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAMME YOU WILL:
- Be a confident power vinyasa yoga teacher.
- Understand the fundamental alignment principles for safe asana practice.
- Have a basic understanding of the history of yoga and its ancient texts.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the psychology and philosophy of modern day teaching principles drawn from ancient texts.
- Be able to inspire others by authentically sharing your personal story.
- Have a better understanding of your yoga practice and yourself.
- Have a breakthrough in at least one area of your life.
- Have a teaching manual filled with a wealth of information to refer to at any time.
- Have an incredible yoga tribe to tap into for support and connection.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Submit an application fee £500 (deposit applied towards tuition, non-refundable)
- Complete application for admission. Application to the programme does not guarantee acceptance.
- Candidates are evaluated for academic and physical ability, personal character, motivation and ability to manage time and meet financial obligations for tuition.
- Have practised yoga for at least one year.
- Application requirements must be completed prior to first day of the programme.
Notification of acceptance will be by email or phone.
Application Fee: £500 deposit (applied towards tuition, non- refundable)
Investment: £2,800 (£500 non refundable deposit)
Early Bird Investment: £2,600(£500 non refundable deposit to be paid by 31st May 2018
All payments are payable by card only MC, VISA, DEBIT
INCIDENTAL ADMINISTRATION CHARGES
Application Fee: £500(deposit)
Transcript Request: £10
Additional training (due to missed weekends): to be revised upon individual circumstances.
The application fee of £500 is non-refundable except in the case of a declined application.
This programme is non refundable except in the event of unexpected medical circumstances (minus application fee/deposit).
No refunds will be made after programme start date.